Unfortunately, there are still some places where people can find themselves “out of coverage”. Usually those places are either too far from the cell phone base station or located inside, or in underground, constructions.
- Parking lots, tunnels.
- Big stores, office buildings.
- Cars, boats etc.
- House in remote areas, Farm Houses
In order to keep the signal strong enough for comfortable usage of a cell phone, the cell phone Booster & jammer was designed. It is a special device to intensify the signal that comes from the base station to the phone and vice versa. In other words, it generates a “copy” of a signal and transmits it to the cell phone. The distance from the station to an Booster & jammer should be less than 30 km.
The outside antenna catches a weak signal from the mobile base station and transfers it to the cell phone Booster & jammer through the connecting coaxial cable.
- After the signal is received by the Booster & jammer, the device amplifies it.
- The repeater signal is then passed through the second connecting coaxial cable to the inside antenna.
- Finally, the repeater signal is transmitted to the cell phone.